When you next consider the management arrangements for your property I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you to understand your requirements and your situation.
My owners have found their property managed well allows them to get on with their lives knowing that their property is in good hands without having to do a thing.
Property Management Benefits
Selection of Tenants
- We are committed to finding you the right tenant at the right rent. We work with you to ensure your expectations are met at every stage of the process.
- Your property will be advertised on five different websites including Real Estate.co.nz and Tradme.co.nz. Most googled ………
Inspection of Properties (12 weekly)
- It’s important to protect your investment so thorough inspections of your property will be carried regularly and a full report will be sent to you including photos and any suggested remedial works that may be required.
- All bond money is lodged with the bond center at the Department of Building and Housing Services in their residential tenancies trust account.
- Rent is paid by the tenants in advance, generally two weeks. We operate a zero tolerance rent arrears policy, and will pay rent into your nominated account on time every time.
- We take care of any issues on your behalf. A selection of trusted local tradespeople is just a phone call away.
- Character and credit checks ensure we only allow quality tenants into your property. We interview and process each candidate before accepting them.
Property Management is about more than collecting rent and getting things fixed. Your local expert, Ray White Manly and Peninsula Property Management, are backed by world class systems, we believe in exceptional communication and will work with you to ensure your expectations are met at every stage of the process.
It’s all part of the Ray White Know_ How. Call Cherry today for a chat on 027 442 4421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.